"If we want to create spaces that are safe for the soul, we need to understand why the soul rarely shows up in everyday life."
I work with organisations to help create happy workplaces, high-performing teams and courageous leaders.
Trust matters. So when we begin our partnership, the very first thing I'll do is listen to what challenges you're facing. What's working, what's not, what matters most. We'll get clear about what you want to be different. I'll create some solutions and a proposal for you. We'll design in how we plan to evaluate our project together.
I work with individuals, managers, teams, and leaders (with and without titles) to facilitate change and support people to build resilience, using positive and occupational psychology principles and approaches.
Everything I do is rooted in what matters most to me - integrity, aliveness, respect, openness, transformation and learning.
If you need a strong, neutral presence to help you manage your event, meeting, workshop or away day, I will help you design, deliver and evaluate your event, or you can leave the entire facilitation to me and that leaves you free to fully participate.
I can facilitate, and teach your staff how to facilitate their own Action Learning Sets so that they can take charge of their own solution-finding and development.
Workshops/learning and development
I will work with you to design an interactive and experiential learning experience for your people, including evaluation and how to maximise transfer of learning, so your people go back to their workplace and actually do something differently.
- Train the trainer
- Facilitation for the in-house facilitator
- Presentation skills
- Coaching skills for managers
- Job search and interview skills
- Stress management
- Building resilience
- The psychological contract
- Customer service/telephone skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Full workplace programmes in the curriculum of The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™.
Occupational psychology consultancy
- Problem-solving and solution-finding around organisational problems.
- Helping staff prepare for downsizing and major change/restructure - preparing for interview and job search, dealing with uncertainty.
I will speak at your workplace event and to teams around the following topics:
- Creating inclusion and diversity-friendly workplaces
- Happiness at work.
- Developing emotional intelligence.
- Working with female leaders.
- Developing a coaching culture.
- Developing a culture of accountability, not blame.
- Speaking at workplace events and to teams around shame, blame, courage and empathy.
Taking the Next Step
I work as an associate coach and trainer across the private and public sector and would be happy to create a proposal for you based on what you are looking for. I have a sliding scale for payment with a day rate between £350 and £550 and coaching rate of £125 per hour. Psychometric reports and lifestyle assessments tend to have a cost of £99 - £150 per report.
I invite you to set up an energising, free, no obligation, 30 minute introductory call so you can share what's on your mind and what you're wanting to create, and I'll give you the best that my 'consultancy thinking cap' has to offer, so you go away clearer about what you need and whether I can help.
I work 1:1 with people looking for another way to live their lives based on what matters most, unapologetically. Presence, power, joy and REALness.
I can also help with strategic support around creating presentations and workshops, workplace and career issues, emotional intelligence, courageous living, relationships, stress-management, receiving, spirituality, and deliberate creation.
Contact me to find out more.