"If we want to create spaces that are safe for the soul, we need to understand why the soul rarely shows up in everyday life."
Organisations and workplace.
I work with organisations to help resolve issues with morale, motivation, relationships, performance, moving from a blame to an accountability culture, the fall-out after a big change, a lack of empathy and compassion, stress, retention issues, job satisfaction and happiness.
I support senior leaders and middle managers stepping into their most courageous leadership presence and influence. I can support them to coach, to influence and to deepen their personal impact.
Trust matters. So when we begin our partnership, the very first thing I'll do is listen to what challenges you're facing. What's working, what's not, what matters most. We'll get clear about what you want to be different, we'll listen for what's emerging out of the changes. I'll create some solutions and a proposal for you. We'll design in how we plan to evaluate our project together.
If you need a strong, neutral presence to help you manage your event, meeting, workshop or away day, I will help you design, deliver and evaluate your event, or you can leave the entire facilitation to me and that leaves you free to fully participate.
I can teach your staff how to facilitate Action Learning Sets so that they can take charge of their own solution-finding.
Workshops/learning and development
I will work with you to design an interactive and experiential learning experience for your people, including evaluation and how to maximise transfer of learning, so your people go back to their workplace and actually do something differently.
- Train the trainer
- Facilitation for the in-house facilitator
- Presentation skills
- Coaching skills for managers
- Job search and interview skills
- Stress management
- Building resilience, confidence and self-esteem
- The psychological contract
- Customer service/telephone skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Full workplace programmes of The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™.
Occupational psychology consultancy
- Problem-solving and solution-finding around organisational problems.
- Helping staff prepare for downsizing and major change/restructure - preparing for interview and job search, dealing with uncertainty.
I will speak at your workplace event and to teams around the following topics:
- Creating inclusive workplaces.
- Brave spaces for having difficult conversations at work.
- Happiness at work.
- Developing emotional intelligence.
- Female leadership (includes menstruality consciousness)
- Developing a coaching culture.
- Developing a culture of accountability, not blame.
- Speaking at workplace events and to teams around shame, blame, courage and empathy.
Taking the Next Step
Let's have a conversation. You can tell me what's going on with you, your team or your workplace.
Together we'll shine a light on what's working, what's not working, and how you want things to be different.
I'll put my consultant hat on [that just means I'll use what I know about positive and workplace psychology to theorise about what might be underneath the challenges and some good options for resolving them - I won't be wearing an actual hat :-)] so you go away clearer about what you need and whether I can help.
My fees are straightforward: my baseline is a daily delivery rate of £720 and daily development rate of £520. I'm flexible for the not for profit, charity and social care sector. If you have a budget for your project, programme or training, let's talk.